Poker label alternatives (2 Viewers)

I've learned to give everyone here the benefit of the doubt because they're all great people... And PeopleVendors like @Gear are included in that.

Patience = happy chipping

I agree, and I intend to continue to keep working with him to get these done... we're making progress, and I think we're almost at a finished product... I'll continue with updates on my existing thread about my custom setup... and everything should be finished in time to sweep the 2020 Custom Set of the Year awards... ;)

You are correct, and I've dropped the ball here. I've replied to our conversation with some new mockups. I'm really sincerely sorry for keeping you (or anyone) waiting.

Don't sweat it...once they receive your stuff...it will be all worth the wait
And try to keep some free time for the Wifey too :)

@Gear labels are well worth the wait. I bought textured laminated ones for my empress joliet 1s and 1ks and LCO 500s and 1ks. Stunning results!

After listening to the deafening sound of silence for nearly two weeks, it's time for me to explore some alternatives...

Does anyone have any experience with buying laminated vinyl labels? I know vistaprint and a few other sticker companies make vinyl labels... but are any of them laminated? Pros/Cons about the cost vs quality?

Same boat, it has been 3-4 weeks for me now? But I’ve seen the end result of his work (100% sure he did the Fakeshores labels and potentially the Karl’s below maybe @Gear can confirm) and I understand why he is so busy. A quicker process would be better but I think it’s 100% worth the wait :tup:

184957BB-71F2-4B99-8ADC-0F1A1F43BEF6.jpeg

Last edited:
The waiting isn't the issue for me - and the first inquiry I sent about no-longer-needed design work, and of course printing the labels afterward, was in mid-May. My frustration is that I haven't really heard back at all in several attempts to coordinate what I'm certain would be more of his excellent work.

Love to see your labeled Joliet 1k's!

But of course, here they are. Originally prim Jack 1ks. I know empress joliet 1ks are obtainable but I’m a sucker for 43mm

60A4B155-3217-4519-92C5-17F008A18A0B.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom