Poker Home Game Host in MN (1 Viewer)

merkong

Flush
Reaction score
Good afternoon folks. New PCF member. I spread home games up in MN. Tourneys and cash games but I have to admit I am fast becoming preferential to the cash game. Way less work on so many levels.

In any event, good luck and thanks.

Ken
3FA96447-165E-4C36-94D3-11C390C78642.jpeg

Welcome to PCF!

I had made a table almost identical to yours. I used a roulette rake to push the chips towards the winner of the pot, if the winner was too far away to pull them himself.

1666020278163.png

I’m in. I’m the member whose profile is wonky. We’re building our game organically. We spread a two table cash game last night. I think there were 13 total. Just heading into the card room here shortly to piece it back together.

We’re always looking for a couple of new hands. If I post on meetup and only have a limited number of seats available is it possible to only take that many RSVP’s?

You know how it is wanting to have some semblance of knowing who’s coming into your room. I’ve grown our game slowly and according to plan every step of the way. While we’re always interested in introducing ourselves to new players, I don’t want to do anything that will not make the game decidedly better.

Let’s figure out that profile pic deal! Lol
A103CB83-1B65-4543-B8B7-A7F898E48646.jpeg
C22AB459-D975-40AF-A310-D258B0537B61.jpeg

It’s the computer pinball from Sam’s Club. Has like 30 tables. It’s awesome. I haven’t fired it up yet during matches but it plays real. Legends Pinball by At Games

We’re always looking for a couple of new hands. If I post on meetup and only have a limited number of seats available is it possible to only take that many RSVP’s?
Yes, hosts have full control over RSPV's and we do have a photo requirement so you at least know who to look for when they arrive at your place. If you need help with signing up, please feel free to reach out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom