Poker Game Composer (1 Viewer)

Joe Harris

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I am pleased to finally announce the prototype release of the Poker Game Composer.

For the uninitiated, this is an app intended to approximate @abby99 's wonderful game cards. While this app is potentially useful during a live game, the data layer may turn out to be more important. The database of variants can be easily consumed by almost any programming language or AI construct. This makes the variant data useful for 3rd party projects (including at least two that I have already started).

I do not yet consider this complete enough for an initial 1.0 release, but it's stable enough for the curious to poke around with it. I will continue polishing the behavior, features, & user experience. A formal 1.0 version will be published when it's seems complete enough to use during a real game.

Right now, the only way to use the app is to install it yourself. You will need some understanding of software/computers to get it running. I'd like to have a version available online, but that won't happen until after a 1.0 release is ready.

Please feel free to let me know if you discover any bugs, have feature suggestions, or have other comments.

Last edited:
I would love to check this out. Can't wait till it gets further down the road, where tech challenged people like myself can give it a test drive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom