Vendor Sale PLASTIC POKER CUT CARDS (1 Viewer)

Cut card working great!!!

Attachments

• EC6F751D-F1B0-41F3-93DD-0BF6E33A70A7.jpeg
    EC6F751D-F1B0-41F3-93DD-0BF6E33A70A7.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 420
Second batch of cut cards going out tomorrow. Thanks again everyone. Would love to see pics as you get them being used or with setups.

Finally got across the border to pick mine up. Everything arrived as ordered, but there was an interesting long conversation with the US border agent, trying to explain what they were used for and why I needed so many. I fumbled the answer to the first question, and didn't really have an answer for the second (my wife is wondering the same thing).

The agent couldn't believe that it really mattered whether people could see the bottom card or not, as there are 52 cards in the deck so what difference could it make? I was also trying not to sound like I was running an illegal underground poker den (which I'm not, just in case any federal agencies are monitoring this forum:)).

Anyways, thanks @Potsie1. Great looking cards, pleasure to do business with you!

The cut cards finally made it to the deep north of Sweden!! These are fantastic, both the design and the sturdiness! Comparing them to the cut cards I currently use is like comparing THC to dice chips. I ordered one of each color, and of course a spare of each color.

Thanks @Potsie1!

20191015_190837.jpg

New Cut cards are available in post 4. I have added a new dynamic pricing format for larger orders!

NEW PRICING FORMAT (PCF Cards are still $1.99 with no price break and don't count towards the price break)
1 to 10 cut cards are $2.29 each plus shipping.
11 to 20 are $2.09 plus shipping.
21 to 30 are $1.89 plus shipping.
31+ are $1.69 plus shipping.

Also available are Desjgn and Formal cut cards in packs of 10 for $14.99 plus shipping. No mix and match. Pick 1 color and 1 size in a quantity of 10 for the reduced price. Do not ask to mix and match on this deal. Thanks!
For Example to receive this discount you would need to order 10 blue formal in poker or 10 Desjgn Hearts in bridge.

Shipping on 1 to 4 cards is $1.30 in a stamped envelope.
Currently I can ship up to 25 cards for $3.50,
26 to 100 cards for $4.50.
101+ cards ship in a SFRB for FREE.

New Cut cards are available in post 4. I have added a new dynamic pricing format for larger orders!

NEW PRICING FORMAT (PCF Cards are still $1.99 with no price break and don't count towards the price break)
1 to 10 cut cards are $2.29 each plus shipping.
11 to 20 are $2.09 plus shipping.
21 to 30 are $1.89 plus shipping.
31+ are $1.69 plus shipping.

Also available are Desjgn and Formal cut cards in packs of 10 for $14.99 plus shipping. No mix and match. Pick 1 color and 1 size in a quantity of 10 for the reduced price. Do not ask to mix and match on this deal. Thanks!
For Example to receive this discount you would need to order 10 blue formal in poker or 10 Desjgn Hearts in bridge.

Shipping on 1 to 4 cards is $1.30 in a stamped envelope.
Currently I can ship up to 25 cards for $3.50,
26 to 100 cards for $4.50.
101+ cards ship in a SFRB for FREE.
Any update on the dealer buttons?!? I’ll tack on some cut cards with a DB order :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom