Poker classes (2 Viewers)

grandmeme

Pair
Reaction score
I personally haven't used these sites but generally you can't go wrong with courses from Galfond, Polk, Little (e.g. Run it once, Upswing, Pokercoaching).

If you're a little bit more advanced (say playing 5/10 and up), I have heard some people say that Little's stuff is a little outdated, but if you're playing less than 100NL online or 1/3 live I wouldn't stress too much about it. I would go with the cheapest one.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Might have to check out one of these classes. A bit rusty after not playing for a few years.

kmccormick100

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Live low-mid stakes Crushlivepoker content is great. Also Jonathan Little’s stuff for low stakes is killer for fundamentals

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
What level are you and what are you looking for? Live 1:1 coaching or pre-recorded video content?
I paid for "From the Ground Up" by Pete Clarke on Run It Once. It was a set of videos and it was good value for money.

https://www.runitonce.com/courses/from-the-ground-up/

You can watch the first two video for free at that link.
I am currently taking this course and would also endorse it as an excellent value for the money. It’s given me new things to think about, and new ways to think about things I thought I knew.

DeusEx

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I paid for 1 year of Jonathan little’s pokercoaching.com. It’s a lot of videos, but I’ve learned a lot in the short time I’ve had to watch them.
any omaha or mixed game stuff on there? all NLH?

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
Looks like a hungover recording to me hahahah

Screenshot 2023-01-25 22.02.02.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom