Poker Chips in Movies – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1 Viewer)

Okku

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else see stuff on tv snd think oooo that would be a cool looking $1 chip or $25 chip ?

View attachment 1051065
YES, this comes to mind :)

30908.jpg

Reaction score
"Win It All" the Netflix movie, my gosh. Good actors and parts of it were very effective examples of a gambling addiction....but the ending is absolutely horribly. Anyways, chips are nothing special and they're playing for 5 figures at a $150 table in a closet space.

Spoiler ahead.

Gosh, to have him play like an idiot, drink like an idiot, and somehow win is just silly. Yes, he was playing at some high roller loose crazy donk game, but I can't imagine the one phone conversation was enough to sober him up and all of a sudden he's decent? Cmon now.

And his Gambling Addict Anonymous sponsor is the one that hooks him up into the game?! This movie is a nightmare for someone grappling with addiction, wow, the "hero" decides to face his demons and win at poker cause he wants to have dinner with a kid. Goddamn.

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
The Elvis movie. Ugh. Like seriously, fuck right off. You’re making the biggest movie aver made about one of the biggest stars in history, who was inseparably connected to Vegas, and this is the shit you try to get away with? Thanks, assfaces.

58025E17-4324-4A58-BBBF-6383708960BF.jpeg

Moxie Mike

Full House
Reaction score
The Elvis movie. Ugh. Like seriously, fuck right off. You’re making the biggest movie aver made about one of the biggest stars in history, who was inseparably connected to Vegas, and this is the shit you try to get away with? Thanks, assfaces.
Jesus Christ dude... what's next? You're going to insist movie studios use real blood instead of corn syrup in their slasher films? LOL hahaha

Mr Winberg

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't know Costello was connected to Vegas?

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Jesus Christ dude... what's next? You're going to insist movie studios use real blood instead of corn syrup in their slasher films? LOL hahaha
Yes. I recently rewatched Burt Reynolds’ movie White Lightning and I was appalled at how bright red the blood was. It was practically General Lee orange! Not realistic!!

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Yes. I recently rewatched Burt Reynolds’ movie White Lightning and I was appalled at how bright red the blood was. It was practically General Lee orange! Not realistic!!
And tell me Facebook isn’t paying attention. This just popped up in my Facebook feed, 14 minutes later:
004A4C1E-0B90-4571-9E60-EA960B1F020F.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom