Wanted Poker chips for clients CHEAP/FREE (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanGecko

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I had been given some super diamond chips and I have given away a bunch of my CC chips in the past. I am trying to see if anyone here has some chips they liked to send to me cheap plastic chips, NOTHING that's quality.

The chips live in my office and I give them to my clients and sometimes their siblings for good or improved behavior. Reward system. I would like to get some more colorful and chips with labels. The kids love when they can read a number off of them. Willing to pay shipping of course just don't want to break the bank.

Thank you

When I finish putting together the sets I'm making for my kids, I'm going to have several hundred Nexgen Lucky Bees left over. Mostly red and blue ones. I could even put labels on them if you can give me an idea what you would want them to looks like. Here's an example of what one of the sets looks like with a Japanese Samurai theme. Another set has a Texas Longhorn theme, and another one has a Speakeasy theme. But I could also easily come up with a different theme if you would give me some ideas.

Kelby Lineup.jpg

When I finish putting together the sets I'm making for my kids, I'm going to have several hundred Nexgen Lucky Bees left over. Mostly red and blue ones. I could even put labels on them if you can give me an idea what you would want them to looks like. Here's an example of what one of the sets looks like with a Japanese Samurai theme. Another set has a Texas Longhorn theme, and another one has a Speakeasy theme. But I could also easily come up with a different theme if you would give me some ideas.

View attachment 613676
There are a lot of my clients that are boys 6-12 that would love to earn those Samurai chips. You killed it with that one.

Sean, I have an ass ton of cheap uglies that I can send you. My wife’s been wanting me get rid of them anyway. PM me for details.

Lol @ "clients"
There are a lot of my clients that are boys 6-12 that would love to earn those Samurai chips. You killed it with that one.

I seem to have made an ass out of myself. You mean literal clients. I thought you were calling your own children clients, which I thought was funny.

My shame is eternal.

I seem to have made an ass out of myself. You mean literal clients. I thought you were calling your own children clients, which I thought was funny.

My shame is eternal.
I was wondering why you thought that was funny... Now the joke's on YOU!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Sean, you got any children? That you know of?

We have some desert sands, I can check with @Ben8257, it's just 10 chips I dont think we need them. Possibly some ceramics? I dunno let me chat with him

I was wondering why you thought that was funny... Now the joke's on YOU!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Sean, you got any children? That you know of?
Totally blew it. Sorry, guys.

If it meant what I thought it meant, I maintain that that's a really funny thing to say. "My clients and their siblings." Hilarious.

I've got a set of 600 plastic Showdowns (seen here) never used. 100 @ $0.25, 200 @ $1, 200 @ $5, 100 @ $25.

While I didn't partake in any of the card mould GBs you handled, I've been following them and got in another of the smaller ones. You deserve a medal for putting up with those, but the most I can offer are these chips.

If you'd like them, PM me your address and I'll send them to you. Shipping is on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom