• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Poker Chips, American Eagle, Paulson 300 Chip Set with Case (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Paulson Horsehead mold. :p :cool: Mold is destroyed. :D

Somebody better tell David!

Like New 300 Clay Molded, Vinyl sealed, Paulson Horsehead Mold Chip,
and the horsehead mold destroyed.

asm_chips.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Poker-Chips-American-Eagle-Paulson-300-Chip-Set-with-Case-/271780006147

Nice chips... a local illegal game used these chips for many years (a close friend bought their entire inventory when the game operator closed shop after getting married a few years ago). I think he has around 5000 in three or four colors.

Some serious misinformation in the listing, however:
"These cannot be bought anymore, and the horsehead mold destroyed."

I sent the seller a friendly message about the incorrect info.

Same here, and the listing has since been updated. Seller also very appreciative of info.

I ended up nabbing these chips at a very reasonable net price, and absolutely love them! If there's a fourth color available I would be interested in seeing it and/or acquiring some.

ASM produced the American Eagle chips (no-denom, HHR mold with 312 spots) going back at least to 2005, in several colors: white, red, blue, green, black, and purple:

eagles.jpg

There were also similar denominated Eagle chips produced on the A-mold in six solid colors:
eagle-thumb.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom