Poker Chip Mania - Legit? No tracking/shipping info... (4 Viewers)

jcooper911

Two Pair
Reaction score
Ordered 500 milanos from Poker Chip Mania on Sunday, got a confirmation email but no shipping confirmation or tracking number... these guys are legit right or do i need to explore going to Claysmith/Apache?

Thanks,
Jon

Cool - guess I just sit and wait for my delivery rather than relentlessly track via UPS lol.

Thank you sir.

They're legit - I've ordered from them a few times. Good customer service too. They sent me an incorrect denomination and they sent the correct one while letting me keep the erroneous barrel.

They're legit - I've ordered from them a few times. Good customer service too. They sent me an incorrect denomination and they sent the correct one while letting me keep the erroneous barrel.

Nice. I forgot to order a cut card on my order, so hopefully they saw my note i sent to customer service there and requested it be added to my order. Just havent had any communication outside of my auto-order confirm, so was just wondering. Thanks for your note!

If you need Milanos to play with while you're waiting for the Paulsons...less than 25 cents each! Even cheaper if you buy the expired ones...

Milanos.jpg

Ordered 500 milanos from Poker Chip Mania on Sunday, got a confirmation email but no shipping confirmation or tracking number... these guys are legit right or do i need to explore going to Claysmith/Apache?

Thanks,
Jon

I'm afraid you're about to be having as bad of a time as I myself am having. I placed an order back on the 5th and didn't hear anything for a few days, despite the fact that the website says same day shipping. I figured I'd log into my account, but my password was no longer working. I thought this was odd, but did a password reset and was able to access my account, however, there was no tracking number. I decided to reach out and only after I reached out did I receive a tracking number.

Upon checking my tracking information, I noticed that my order looked to be extremely light in terms of weight. So I reached back out again to let them know it looks like only part of my order shipped. Never heard anything back like a, "thanks for the heads up, we will look into this right away" etc.

My order finally arrives, and just as I suspected, I only received 125 of my 500 chip order. They only sent my one roll of each denom. So I reached back out again and they apologized and promised to resolve it the following morning and have the rest of my order shipped right away. This was over a week ago. I have since then sent multiple emails and called any phone numbers I can find and have been completely ghosted.

If you search for reviews of their company, you will find stories identical to mine. They have no problem taking your money, but you either don't get your order at all, or you only get part of it. Eventually you get ghosted because to them it's just not worth the hassle it seems. It looks like we will have to dispute the charges to get our money back, just like the others before us. It appears that at one point in time this was actually a reputable business, unfortunately, that time has passed. Do what you can to spread the word so no one else falls victim to this scam.

I wanted to post an update here as to my final resolution in the name of fairness to all parties involved. I did eventually receive my order and have been made whole, there was no communication to me that my order was finally shipped other than my own personal UPS account updating. I did not file a charge back or dispute the charges. In the end it all worked out, however, after this poor experience I will not be ordering from there again.

@jcooper911 did you ever receive your order?

I received my order in about 4 days - again with no shipping information other than my UPS account updating.

Overall it was a good experience buying, but once the order was completed online you are kinda in the dark...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom