Poker Chip Lounge (1 Viewer)

This google search will turn up a number of posts where they have been discussed. Some have had positive experiences, others are underwhelmed with their higher prices for lower-quality products.

Anyone ever buy anything from pokerchiplounge.com Trustable? Reliable?
Short:
Trustable - Maybe/No
Reliable - No

Long:
I bought these Dead President chips back in Oct 2021. I liked the design a lot so I knew I was paying more than other places.

With that said their customer service is terrible. The chips came a couple weeks later than they said, and I had to email/call to remind them. They did come in and I really like the chips but a few of them came broke due to poor packaging. I emailed them multiple times to get replacements and they said they were going to send some but never did. Even if you call them no one ever answers the phone. The one time I did get someone on the phone it just sounded like a 2 person business that didn’t know what they were doing. It’s was only three chips I needed replaced but they were custom with initials, I just gave up on them.

I like the chips and so does everyone that plays with them but due to terrible customer service I would avoid them.

Attachments

• 6DED3F46-5C30-4C3B-A9E9-4EB55EC0B39A.jpeg
    6DED3F46-5C30-4C3B-A9E9-4EB55EC0B39A.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 0965991B-143C-4F67-AC56-6C090DC22B83.jpeg
    0965991B-143C-4F67-AC56-6C090DC22B83.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 83
Same as @Bredog
Felt like a guy running it out of his parents garage.
Customer service sucks.
My order came missing a rack of chips.
Total shit show.
Cannot recommend.

Just realized this is a zombie thread. But I stand by my post.

Poker Chip Lounge has the worst customer service and their items often arrived damaged. Good luck getting a replacement or any solutions from them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom