Poker Chip Lounge The Victorian “New” Ceramics (2 Viewers)

EphesianPoker

Sitting Out
Reaction score
These look very similar to the venerati set that people seem to have a hard time finding. I haven’t seen any reviews on these so wanted to share. This is my first purchase from Poker Chip Lounge. I love the options that make the ceramics semi-custom and it was very easy to edit the face. Overall the experience was good working with the company, but unfortunately 2 chips were broken in transit. Completely snapped in half so certainly a little concern over the durability. I went with this design because it was simple but still had nice detail. I went with the “rough” texture on the chips to make sure stacking wasn’t too slick. On the website the colors are brighter with a little more of a glossy plastic look. In reality they are more of a matte finish - definitely curious over time how the colors change after play. Only issue I have so far is the grey chips’ design fades into the chip a little bit. The design color doesn’t pop off the face like it does on the other checks. With that being said the blue chips look fantastic. Both stacked alone, against my cheap af felt, and stacked against the other chips. I have 50 Whites coming in with hire denoms that I’ll add here as well.

BBF9F345-113E-4430-A46F-57C9E8699DC0.jpeg
C3584600-6ED1-4DA7-8146-33F90DBCB25B.jpeg
3AFAB308-0879-4D41-83C7-2618188CD8D5.jpeg

Did you ever end up getting the white chips?? Would love to see them stacked beside the grays…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom