Poker Chip Design Tool Troubleshooting (1 Viewer)

jackbauer

Reaction score
I think I used to be a member here but it's been over ten years and can't remember my old user name for the life of me.

I was putting some designs together and when I select Save to PNG > All Chips, I get the following error message:

1606174172576.png

Each denomination ($1, $5, $25 and $100) is saved as a different set. (I don't see any capability to save multiple denominations in one set and the help menu isn't very helpful.) Shouldn't I be able to view all of them in one image? I doubt people are posting multiple images together in the mockups I've seen. Also, I've tried this in multiple browsers, cleared caches, etc.

Please share a solution if there is one, and feel free to let me know if I'm a complete idiot. Thank you.

You need to:
  1. click on a completed chip (referred to as the Main chip), then select either Save as New or Save as #xx. The saved chip will be shown in the bottom portion of the window, and can be selected to move left/right in the lineup (by # position), moved to the Main chip (for modification), or deleted.
  2. create additional chips in the Main chip window, then click and save per step 1 above.
  3. to save the entire lineup of chips you created (per above), click on "Save Set" on the left side menu, and it will prompt for a set name. Sets saved in this fashion can be retrieved ("load set") at a later date -- which will load the saved set back into the main area (below the Main chip display).
  4. to display an entire lineup, click on "Save as PNG" on the left side menu, and select either MAIN CHIP (it will only create a PNG for the current Main chip displayed) or ALL CHIPS (it will generate a PNG for all chips saved and shown in the bottom of the viewer). In either case, once the PNG has been created, click on "Click to View" and the PNG will be displayed in a new browser tab -- at which time it can be saved as a .png file to your device.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom