Poker Chip Cases (1 Viewer)

GGdeTOURS

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all,
More than 10 years ago I did buy in USA a chip case of capacity 400 WITHOUT the card place (a case for ONLY 400 chips - No cards inside) and i can't find some anymore? Do you guys know were I can find some if still possible?
Best regards - GG

mmm Well TYVM Derber but we look for a real poker chip case unless they don't do 400 capacity anymore?
300 is too short for us and we never use 500 chips in cash game (the bigger or the little value will never be used)
By the way I'm surprise we are the only one in the world using 400 chips ???

Check on craigslist in your area...bet there are 10-15 cases....one will be what you want. Give the chips to parents with young kids who will put them in their mouth.....

TY Very much Markleteenie! We are actually looking for that!
By the way I couldn't get some of the answers - Sorry for my english gentlemen!
And still absolutely surprised we are the only one to keep on using 400 chips for 9 players cash games because 300 is not enough and 500 too much!
It's a mad mad world LOL!

Hello! Meaning in quantity! We use 4x100 chips and can play any cash game level with 10 players.

He is teasing you because the consensus around here is that more chips is always better. We look for excuses to get 800 chips on the table when 400 would do.

Perfect solution: Buy the 500 chip case and use the two empty rows for Girl Scout Thin Mints.

The cylinders as packaged from two boxes will fit perfectly, and your players will love you.
Haha I actually laughed at this

He is teasing you because the consensus around here is that more chips is always better. We look for excuses to get 800 chips on the table when 400 would do.
TY Highli for your honest reply!
Yes we use 4x100 clay chips with no denominations so if playing:
25c-1€ Blinds > The 4x100 chips are: 25c / 1€ / 5€ / 25€
1€-2€ Blinds > The 4x100 chips are: 1€ / 5€ / 25€ / 100€
5€-5€ Blinds > The 4x100 chips are: 5€ / 25€ / 100€ / 500€
And we don't see the point for more? So all the "private tables" downtown here use sets of 400 chips.
But we are all nearly obliged to buy 500 chips case with 100 chips we never use!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom