Wanted Poker Chip Case & Chip Racks (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah they aren’t loose at All. And in the even you think they are for whatever reason you can always use the foam you take out to fit the racks as added support

This is my 4800 case with my cash set.

I Used what I removed to fit racks then cut it done the middle so I have and extra 1/2 inch piece that lays on top of the chips. easy added security and piece of mind knowing they aren’t going anywhere

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 61
This is my 4800 case with my cash set.

I Used what I removed to fit racks then cut it done the middle so I have and extra 1/2 inch piece that lays on top of the chips. easy added security and piece of mind knowing they aren’t going anywhere
Looks great too! Definitely keeping this in mind.

Not going to lie, it was a total pain in the ass to build the custom foam with the measurements and everything. This would literally save you a minimum of 4 hours of your own time designing, and at least a month of lead time on the build.

Reactions: mic
Need a case for 1k chips and would like to store a couple decks of cards and a dealer button with it as well. Should I move to the Apache 4800 vs. the 3800?

Seemed like most of you guys were guiding OP towards the 3800, but he had 800 chips he was working with.

Really like the 1k case from Jacks poker, but as mentioned previously the shipping from AU kills the deal. Thanks.

Need a case for 1k chips and would like to store a couple decks of cards and a dealer button with it as well. Should I move to the Apache 4800 vs. the 3800?

Seemed like most of you guys were guiding OP towards the 3800, but he had 800 chips he was working with.

Really like the 1k case from Jacks poker, but as mentioned previously the shipping from AU kills the deal. Thanks.
Yeah I know I was looking at that too, just received my Apache 3800. We shall see how it works out once my chip racks arrive,

Still got this one @Enshin

Not going to lie, it was a total pain in the ass to build the custom foam with the measurements and everything. This would literally save you a minimum of 4 hours of your own time designing, and at least a month of lead time on the build.

Definitely gonna need shots of that chip cabinet!

Wow i actually love this case, but shipping to the US doubled it's price.
It is worth it and keep in mind the prices on that site are in AUD so it is actually cheaper once you convert to USD. Best travel case IMO for 1000 or so chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom