• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Poker Chip Canoe (2 Viewers)

John Conor

Flush
Reaction score
This is a new one on me. Exactly what it sounds like. A poker chip canoe.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Poker-Chip-Canoe-/154334317178?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292
5F2E930A-90A4-42B6-8997-84316979522D.jpeg

There was one of these near me that went unsold forever. I’ll see if I can still find it.

edit: looks to be gone

Last edited:
There was one of these near me that went unsold forever. I’ll see if I can still find it.

edit: looks to be gone
That’s funny, it’s actually a thing. I kind of thought it was two unrelated items paired together.

Lol I think you may have misunderstood. It was a pun on the product.

I by no means am after the canoe.
Ok, that's hilarious and totally went over my head lol

Well, when you get rivered, you might as well send the chips in a canoe.

You guys are going to think I'm nuts, but I'm going to go for this. I can actually use it.

6 days to go! :eek: AAAAAaaargh!

I'm rooting for you, but the suspense is going to make me a nervous wreck. Seriously. Good luck!

Following, this is the most drama free suspense I've seen here in a good while. Pretty refreshing.

Hope you win it and interested to see what you've got planned for it.

I was thinking maybe a collection vessel, such as a rake for periodic bomb pots?

Like I mentioned yesterday, the exact same thing was selling about 20 minutes away from me a couple months ago. It was in the Facebook marketplace for twenty bucks, if I remember correctly. Good luck @JMC9389 !

Like I mentioned yesterday, the exact same thing was selling about 20 minutes away from me a couple months ago. It was in the Facebook marketplace for twenty bucks, if I remember correctly. Good luck @JMC9389 !
6 days to go! :eek: AAAAAaaargh!

I'm rooting for you, but the suspense is going to make me a nervous wreck. Seriously. Good luck!
I actually got one on a BIN from eBay. It's for you guys to duke out with this auction.

I actually got one on a BIN from eBay. It's for you guys to duke out with this auction.
Maybe if you give us an idea what you are going to use your canoe for, we might find a use to bid on this one. But I’m lost on an idea.

After you do something really cool with it, the prices are going to skyrocket

Wow, these really are a thing. If you google it, there's buttloads of them out there - some in boxes.

Maybe if you give us an idea what you are going to use your canoe for, we might find a use to bid on this one. But I’m lost on an idea.

After you do something really cool with it, the prices are going to skyrocket
All I will share right now is that it goes really, really well with the theme of my upcoming B-mold CPC customs that I'll hopefully have later this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom