Poker chip Apache holder setup (2 Viewers)

PokerLegend

Two Pair
Reaction score
On the Apache or pelican cases. Do y’all just cut the foam and put the chips in or do y’all cut the foam and put the chips in with chip holders? And pics of this?

I always pluck the foam around racks, never just the chips. But I've seen it the other way as well. I think it's mostly your own preference, but I definitely prefer the extra added safety of a rack.

Also, since I plasti-spray the foam, the chips definitely need protection from direct contact.

I always pluck the foam around racks, never just the chips. But I've seen it the other way as well. I think it's mostly your own preference, but I definitely prefer the extra added safety of a rack.

Also, since I plasti-spray the foam, the chips definitely need protection from direct contact.
What does the plasti spray do, do you have a pic maybe I could get if what it looks like inside

The plasti spray hardens the foam so that it's no longer soft and plush. Once you have plucked the foam to your desired dimensions, you can then spray it in order to set it so that it no longer separates. Otherwise, over time, the pluck foam will eventually pull apart. There are several threads here that are dedicated to spraying the foam.

The only parts that are sprayed are the bottom pieces. The top part should remain soft and foamy so it can easily compress against whatever you put inside.

Not the best pictures since the only thing that is left is the outside perimeter and the bottom, but it does show how the phone that has been sprayed around the perimeter has darkened compared to the foam on the top.

PXL_20201112_152939648.jpg

PXL_20201112_151332551.jpg

The plasti spray hardens the foam so that it's no longer soft and plush. Once you have plucked the foam to your desired dimensions, you can then spray it in order to set it so that it no longer separates. Otherwise, over time, the pluck foam will eventually pull apart. There are several threads here that are dedicated to spraying the foam.

The only parts that are sprayed are the bottom pieces. The top part should remain soft and foamy so it can easily compress against whatever you put inside.

Not the best pictures since the only thing that is left is the outside perimeter and the bottom, but it does show how the phone that has been sprayed around the perimeter has darkened compared to the foam on the top.

View attachment 901822

View attachment 901823
Awesome. Thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom