POKER ART SUGGESTIONS (1 Viewer)

Mtvernonbryan

Straight
Reaction score
I’ve recently taken up a new hobby. That being street style spray paint art - using stencils (banksy’ish). I like all different subject matter. Until now I haven’t thought about poker related subjects. Open to suggestions. Not really interested in played out images like Rounders or typical card suits.

I’ve recently taken up a new hobby. That being street style spray paint art - using stencils (banksy’ish). I like all different subject matter. Until now I haven’t thought about poker related subjects. Open to suggestions. Not really interested in played out images like Rounders or typical card suits.

Meaningless Context
I've been practicing with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files, trying to design some prOn and also sharpen my graphic design skillset.
One theme regularly catches my attention that I'm dying to pursue as my next project; maybe you could find excitement here too.

'Alien' Cryptography
Take a font like 'Wingdings 3' which codifies English into obscure symbols (example below).
You can translate PCF/Poker/etc. terminology into, what appear to be, extraterrestrial art/language/hieroglyphs.
...while preserving actual language for the wit of nerds like me.

You could design whatever kind of spray paint/stencil art that you want with this theme.
I could also be crazy, thinking that this is fun - That's definitely justifiable.

wingding 3 example charitycase pcf alien theme idea.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom