Poker after dark 2/18 - what are these chips? (3 Viewers)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
These were the chips on the cutaway not the actual chips in play but they’re clay and look amazing... I’m terrible at identifying chips so I won’t try but hoping brighter minds can pick them out.

Judging by the lines on the rolling edge, I’d say they’re Paulsons. Pretty obvious. Other than that, I got nothing.

BCC Las Vegas we’re first used on poker after dark.
Looks like the yellow is same and the other looks like the 100 under UV light. My guess is they are these. I have 1300+ of these chips and looking for more!!
View attachment 249596
Looks like a couple 500 mixed in the 100 stack too.
Nice catch! I thought the lines on the edges were unique to Paulson. This is what it feels like to be wrong, huh? ;)

From what I've seen, BCCs have even more pronounced lathe marks than Paulsons. They are very prominent on my Samurais and the CDIs that I had.

I thought the lines on the edges were unique to Paulson.
Nope. BCC also lathed chip edges, and before they created BCC (and later sold out to GPI), that family WAS Paulson Gaming (pre-merger of Paulson with B&G/Bud Jones that created GPI). So they certainly knew how it was done, since they pretty much invented it. :) Wouldn't surprise me any if they were even using some of the old machinery from the Paulson days to finish the BCC chips. Those Endy boys knew how to save a buck.

CPC's process is almost more of a grinding operation, resulting in a smoother finish (harder material, too).

This weekend they showed (no idea from when) the 6 player T20k tournament with 3 pros and 3 MMA stars (two fighters and one announcer). It was BRUTAL to watch and I felt so bad for Lederer for the last two episodes (4 total) when it was just him and two of the MMA players. Lederer just had no idea how to play against them since neither of them had any idea how to play.

Entertaining but in that car-crash-can't-look-away type of way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom