• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Pointe Defiance (1 Viewer)

When you have to buy 1000 chips in order to buy 100 fracs... You kinda gotta sell off the extras.

Absolutely...totally get that. The chipper in me just hopes to see those extras offered at cost to the CT/PCF members that missed out on the sale (Full disclosure - I'm not one of them) rather than see them flipped at roughly 50% profit on eBay.

Then again, the capitalist in me says, "Get it if you can. Business, baby...business."

Absolutely...totally get that. The chipper in me just hopes to see those extras offered at cost to the CT/PCF members that missed out on the sale (Full disclosure - I'm not one of them) rather than see them flipped at roughly 50% profit on eBay.

Then again, the capitalist in me says, "Get it if you can. Business, baby...business."

Totally like your first paragraph here. Chip karma!

Based on the presale prices, these chips cost $104.95. Let's call that $110 after shipping.

The seller opens with $160, but it is an open auction so maybe he gets more (I doubt it since the full sale is coming soon and the prices aren't likely to rise so much). Maybe eBay/paypal gets 15%, or $24. Shipping looks like it covers the cost of a medium flat rate box but little more. IF the auction sells, the guy makes $26 to cover the time and effort. And there is always the chance the auction just dies unsold. The full sale can't be more than a few weeks off and it might end up being the case that people can get this price or better from The Chip Room.

Maybe the chipper could have gotten more value in the form of good will by selling them on here for $110 + shipping? I would have gone this route myself, except I didn't buy the presale and if I had, the chips would still be sitting in my house getting ready for action in an August game and not for sale on eBay.

DrStrange

image.jpg

Got my set ..I like them. I actually may bid to get one more rack of 1's . Overall the ones need a bath... the 25's are straight military camo green and are almost mint to the feel Sharp edges. $100's are as well. Overall nice pick up as this is my first hot stamp set in volume. That is until I find a way to H|Q to sell me his 3rd Edition Hot Stamp Trops .... Overall this are good pick up for a good price.

View attachment 14928
Got my set ..I like them. I actually may bid to get one more rack of 1's . Overall the ones need a bath... the 25's are straight military camo green and are almost mint to the feel Sharp edges. $100's are as well. Overall nice pick up as this is my first hot stamp set in volume. That is until I find a way to H|Q to sell me his 3rd Edition Hot Stamp Trops .... Overall this are good pick up for a good price.

need better shots of the table, never seen that before, if i missed it, link to thread plz, k thanks bye :)

Dang, mail came today and still no chips. Hopefully they come before the main sale so I can decide if I want more!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom