Podcast Dedicated to Hosting and Playing in Home Games (1 Viewer)

merkong

Flush
Reaction score
Who listens to Poker Podcasts?

Specifically, podcasts exclusively about home poker?

I heard there’s a new one coming soon - “Royally Flushed; The Home Poker Podcast.”

It basically only discusses hosting and playing in home games.

I’ll let you know when I know more.

I listened to the Top Pair Poker podcast. It would be really nice to have a new home poker podcast to listen to.
I just checked out the podcast: 11 years, 365 episodes! Any particular episodes/seasons/subjects you'd suggest?

Top Pair was a great show. They talked about home game poker (mostly lol)

I’m over way through their catalog.

I believe it’s the inspiration for Royally Flushed.

I just checked out the podcast: 11 years, 365 episodes! Any particular episodes/seasons/subjects you'd suggest?
I can't speak for everyone, but I enjoyed their earlier episodes. One thing that I took and evolved for my game is what I call the "kids hand". They talked about a host that let his kids play one hand where they put a dollar of their own money where players matched that went into a side pot. Everyone else played out that hand after that. If the kid(s) won, then they got the side pot. It went over really well with my younger two and the group.
PXL_20221012_011903332.MP.jpg

Here is a picture of my younger two waiting to see if they won their hand.

I've been listening to the "Texas Poker Podcast" recently. Its a couple guys that play in various poker rooms in Texas and they also play private games on occasion. I find it entertaining.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom