Podcast app recommendation (2 Viewers)

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I was using Podcast Addict. It's a great app, but it bogged down my phone's responsiveness.

I switched to Google Music, but Google developed a podcast specific app, Google Podcast, so I switched to that.

I don't like being tracked, so I removed that option from Google globally, and without it enabled, Google won't let me add a new subscription (some shit about allowing web amd app activity so I can sync podcasts across devices).

Nope.

Anyone have any other podcast apps for Android that they recommend?

I'm using podcast addict and I'm very happy with it. Unfortunate that your phone doesn't like it! Not a very helpful reply, I know, lol.

The Chicago sports radio station, 670 The Score, has an interesting podcast about the murder of Michael Jordan's father, called Behind the Headlines. Really an interesting listen.

Edit: I misread your post, but I stand by my recommendation. :)

I'm an iPhone guy, so the Apple podcast app is what I use.

I did like it... It bogged down my old phone, which (to me) means it was doing alot of shit in the background... I haven't even DLed it on my new phone (which isn't even new anymore).

I've never checked out what's available on it, but the radio.com app has podcasts.

I use Pocketcasts and like it, but I haven't tried very many of them for comparison. Stitcher drove me insane though.

I usually listen to Drew and Mike via data stream....and shit. But I am an Apple guy because everyone in my office has an I phone and goes to me with all questions and problems.

I use Pocketcasts and like it, but I haven't tried very many of them for comparison. Stitcher drove me insane though.

Stitcher was such a shit app a few years ago when I used it last, I'm surprised it's still around... They must have improved it or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom