PNY tribute - Glasgow style (1 Viewer)

Whoa, we totally missed Batman too!

Didn't see the Duke. I think we spent more time in Dundee than Glasgow actually.

When you posted Glasgow style, I thought you were going to do some Scottish dance abomination version of the already abominable Gangnam style.
What? Like this...

2D6487B1-3D2A-4E7E-8E45-DF816F1548DF.gif

Amazing! Love the fun you’ve had (bounty & show em :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ) with these but my favorite part is the dealer! Super nice and very classy! Very well done mate:cool

Amazing! Love the fun you’ve had (bounty & show em :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ) with these but my favorite part is the dealer! Super nice and very classy! Very well done mate:cool
I can take no credit for that. @Kensco found a better version than what I had gone for and he’s never been to Scotland :LOL: :laugh:

I’m just impressed that I’ve managed to make Glasgow look nice... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Here’s the original for comparison.
DD88718F-C608-4A19-8D3D-2F9B5DA3FF34.jpeg

Much improved pic on the Dealer button :tup:
@BonScot you can take solace in the fact that your chippies were mostly tweaked (I'll stop short of saying "designed" lol) while under the influence of corona-bourbon. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Looking forward to seeing the mounds of limit chips!

Much improved pic on the Dealer button :tup:
@BonScot you can take solace in the fact that your chippies were mostly tweaked (I'll stop short of saying "designed" lol) while under the influence of corona-bourbon. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Looking forward to seeing the mounds of limit chips!
I’m pretty sure that being drunk was an expectation. I was half cut when I came up with the bounty chip. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom