PNY sample set- value assistance (1 Viewer)

GoodTimes

Pair
Reaction score
Hello. Relatively new posting here and collected about 20 years ago and forgot about them. Came across these and seeking more info on what I'm missing and general value. Thank you Nash

Attachments

• tempImageEhlxK4.png
    tempImageEhlxK4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
The 1k chips command a premium and form the bulk of the value of a sample set. In the absence of the two 1k chip my estimate would be some where around ~$70. If in doubt put it up for auction and find out.

The 1k chips command a premium and form the bulk of the value of a sample set. In the absence of the two 1k chip my estimate would be some where around ~$70. If in doubt put it up for auction and find out.
Thank you. Every seen these? And have some rodeo chips from the same time frame. Could find plenty of info on the FLV and Vineyards

Attachments

• tempImageycnnXQ.png
    tempImageycnnXQ.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • tempImage84hrWq.png
    tempImage84hrWq.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
Those boom rooms are cool customs!
They were offered as a fantasy set at the same time as FLVs came out by the chip room I think. I know I bought a few hundred of the FLVs at the same time I got these but just cant seemed to find any others. They had several 100 but not sure if anyone else ever bought any.

I am interested in a PNY sample set. Please pm me if you decide to sell. Thanks

you marked the ad as sold so super unlikely anyone will notice that its still available.
I marked the add sold because was getting so much shit about selling the rounders chips. New here and decided to PM those that were interested and not deal with the asshole comments. they are available and if need a good to go @aggie just bought a very expensive set from me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom