For Sale PNY Cash Set - uncirculated condition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergs

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm selling my PNYs and giving up the dream of owning a full set of these. I just did the math and I think I can get another rack of Dunes $1s and make that my cash set, so it's with a relatively heavy heart that I offer these up for sale.

100 Paulson PNY Hotstamped Quarters (Apache is out of these and they'll never be ordered again with Paulson not making home chips anymore - these are going to be extremely rare)
200 Paulson PNY $5s
200 Paulson PNY $25 Primaries

I'm offering these at dirt cheap prices but these are best and final. I'd prefer to sell to one person but if all chips are accounted for and I can ship to one person, I'm amendable to that. These prices do not include PayPal fees and shipping costs.

Quarters - $150/rack
$5s - $100/rack
$25s - $95/rack

Last edited:
@%$# !!! You post this AFTER I add on to my cash set? My cash set that I did not NEED to add onto?

Good luck with the sale, regardless . . .

Hi Bergs ,

$$I will take one rack of quarters , one rack of 5$ , and one rack of 25$ , and the 15 chips of 100$.

Keep me posted about it.

arh too bad i loose the hundos
i maybe take one rack of 5 and 25 depends of another deal pending
why GV and PNY coming at the same time

arh too bad i loose the hundos
i maybe take one rack of 5 and 25 depends of another deal pending
why GV and PNY coming at the same time

I'm shipping Loul's chips to France on Friday so if you're interested, let me know and I can get yours in the mail as well.

Go get them Dunes. So is this the 3rd time you are selling your PNY set ?

Go get them Dunes. So is this the 3rd time you are selling your PNY set ?

I honestly don't want to talk about it. Besides, I never got the $1s, so technically the set was never complete (at least in my own mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom