Found PNY $5's - $300 per rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

judgeanjury

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Main point - The reason why I like this place and have stayed around for over a year is the community.

Recently I bought some IOC $5's to work on building out a mixed set of them, PNY $25's, and Roadhouse $100's. However, @Grimace is clearly in need of them so I am going to sell them the IOC's at cost. The problem is I have a game coming up and was going to use this set in the game.

Here is where I can use your help. I am going to shift my focus from a mixed set to a simple straight PNY set. So I need 100 PNY $5's (Primary priority) and I would like to find a rack of $100 secondaries. Is anyone able to help out so I can give @Grimace the IOC's but not stuck without an enjoyable to set to play with in my June game?

Thanks everyone! Once again this place is awesome because I know many guys who have helped me in my goals! Lets keep it up!

This site never ceases to amaze me. There are so many awesome members out there I just don’t know what to say.
1622229056522.gif

Thanks for all the support so far! I know some people think I am just using this to get what I want but @Grimace is getting the chips whether or not I get the PNY's. I like the community and wanted to make clear we should support each other in our quest to complete our sets. Again you all are great!

I'm offering $275 for the $5's OBO (yes you can ask for more). Help me out please!

Last edited:
A little earlier than 24 hours bump but really need these before my June game so I can run it without garbage chips! Don't make me bring out those dice chips!

Ship me 500 bucks. I'll send you a rack of fives on a loan. After your game, you ship them back to me. When they are back in my hands, I'll refund you 490.

I absolutely want these back.

Bill

Thank you Bill!!!!! Good news is I don't want to pay $500 for them so they will be returned! My game is June 17 so as we get closer we can figure out details and if I still need the chips.

For the rest of you please find me these chips to keep. Let's try to get this done soon so I don't have to bother Bill!

Just to be clear the person who was offering the PNY $5's was ripped off by Poppin not me. Just ended up being a trickle down effect. Feel terrible for all those effected, mine is nothing compared to losing that money.

Chips found and on their way!!!! Thanks to everyone for helping out and making my game work! Big shout out to @Anthony Ferguson for finishing my quest! Seriously appreciate seeing all the community being built especially when it seems to have been hurt a little by bad actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom