PM Folders added (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Members with 10+ posts now have the option to create up to 3 additional folders to help organize their private messages/conversations.

If this feature is ever removed permanently (incompatible with updates, etc) your messages will just go back to your regular inbox.
If temporarily disabled, when re-enabled your folders will still be there and your messages will still be organized the way you had them.

Neat function. Does PCF ever need to fundraise to "keep the lights on"? We are treated well here for the $0 we pay to use the site.

Spent the last couple days organizing my 15 pages of messages! Man this is already helpful in keeping track of open deals! I had too many messages get lost in the clutter -- no more!

Next wish list item:
I wish I could change the titles (or make subtitles) of some messages to better describe the contents.

Thanks @Tommy !

If this feature is ever removed permanently (incompatible with updates, etc) your messages will just go back to your regular inbox.

Going to be removing this and replacing it with an new version that is compatible with future core updates. You'll have to create new folders and re-sort PMs unfortunately. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Going to be removing this and replacing it with an new version that is compatible with future core updates. You'll have to create new folders and re-sort PMs unfortunately. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Target date?

Target date?

Last night. :cool But now waiting for an update on the new version after an option was overlooked. If it seems that the update will take awhile, I can put back the old version but would like to avoid that so no one has to re-sort twice. I think the PM search option should hold us over for now.

Is there (or will there be) a delete function so I can remove old group buy PMs that arent needed anymore?

No, when you delete a folder with PMs in it, it will move them back to the main list. It is set that way to prevent accidental deletions since there is no "Trash" or "Deleted" folder like email. You can just use the select all option (or individually tick the check boxes for the PMs you want to delete) when in that folder and choose delete.

If you intended to increase the folder limit to 10, thanks! If you did not intend to increase the limit to 10, never mind just erase this post from your brain.
Am I doing something wrong? Looks like I only have the ability to have 5. Could it be a vendor benefit?

C8220BC6-757B-49D4-B29C-406362634B2A.jpeg
9130499D-5174-4616-859E-DA20CF7AF4F9.jpeg

There will be another update coming that will sort the folder names alphabetically when you first create them or edit their name.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom