Please Help Identify These Chips (1 Viewer)

mikelem

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi, PCF members! New here, and joined to see if someone can assist with identifying this poker chip set. I bought it about 15 years ago, and I'm trying to find a couple additional racks to add to my collection. I love the set, so I'm hoping to not need to move to something new.

They seem to be exactly the same diameter and thickness as the THC Paulsons I have. They *may* be a little bit lighter weight, but I don't have a way to measure. Hard to tell. Weird colors. Light grey for $1, purple for $5, yellow for $25, dark grey for $100, reddish brownish orangish for $500, and gold/tan for $1000. Flower/sunburst mold pattern around the edges.

Thank you for any leads you can provide!

Here are some photos:

bKnFoAW.jpg

enO9VOK.jpg

Thanks everyone! I guess they aren’t as big of a mystery as I expected!

Welcome to PCF, and congratulations on being the happy owner of a set of Fan of Cards chips from the Blue Chip Company!

You can probably add on to your set, although it may take a fair degree of both money and patience. Old, high-quality chips like this can't be bought at retail; you'll have to buy them from someone else who's already collected a set and is either looking to sell or can be persuaded to part with at least some portion of their collection. There's been a number of these chips that have come up for sale in the PCF Classifieds from time to time. You can wait until they come up again, or you can post a Wanted ad and someone with some to sell might read it, or you can reach out to members that have posted about them (either because they have some or used to have some) and ask if they know of anyone that might be willing to sell.

Good luck on your search!

Welcome to PCF, and congratulations on being the happy owner of a set of Fan of Cards chips from the Blue Chip Company!

You can probably add on to your set, although it may take a fair degree of both money and patience. Old, high-quality chips like this can't be bought at retail; you'll have to buy them from someone else who's already collected a set and is either looking to sell or can be persuaded to part with at least some portion of their collection. There's been a number of these chips that have come up for sale in the PCF Classifieds from time to time. You can wait until they come up again, or you can post a Wanted ad and someone with some to sell might read it, or you can reach out to members that have posted about them (either because they have some or used to have some) and ask if they know of anyone that might be willing to sell.

Good luck on your search!

Thanks for this info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom