Playoff Fantasy Football Roster Help (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
As of now, here is my roster. I would like to hear your opinions on the WR and RB positions. This is not a PPR league. Yards and TD's only.

QB: Luck

RB: J. Hill, A. Morris

WR: TY Hilton, A. Brown

TE: J. Graham

Flex: K. Stills (the big debate is here I believe. G. Tate over Stills, just depends which Stafford shows up)

Kicker: Sturgis

Defense: Houston

My bench consists of

RB's: C. Ivory, F. Jackson, R. Bush

notable RB Free agents

M Asiata vs NYJ

D. Martin vs Detroit

Carlos Hyde vs Oakland

WR's: Malcolm Floyd, Michael Floyd, G. Tate.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/posts.

Bill

Golden Tate at Flex, Tampa Bay pass defense is very suspect and they tend to give up a lot of long TDs.

You may want to pick up Andre Williams if he is available. Tennessee has the worst run defense in the league by far and it looks like Rashad Jennings is a game time decision. I would personally play Fred Jackson over Hill, who is splitting carries. Stills is one of those high risk/high reward types who could catch a couple 50 yard bombs or do nothing in one game. However, with Cooks out, he will likely see more targets.

You may want to pick up Andre Williams if he is available. Tennessee has the worst run defense in the league by far and it looks like Rashad Jennings is a game time decision. I would personally play Fred Jackson over Hill, who is splitting carries. Stills is one of those high risk/high reward types who could catch a couple 50 yard bombs or do nothing in one game. However, with Cooks out, he will likely see more targets.

Andre Williams isn't available.

Both Jackson and Hill are gambles imo. Not sure which one I will start.

I agree about Stills.

G. Tate I think is a solid 7-8 points with slim TD chances. With Megatron back he is getting the Red Zone looks.

Stills could be 3 points to 20. I just have to determine if I want to "gamble" or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom