Playing PLO passively preflop on Pokerbros for pennies (1 Viewer)

Totally agreed.
People want to skip steps before they have mastered the first couple. You see it all the time. Fancy hero calls that look great when correct but with no rationale behind them. Fancy check-raises that can run over a table when your opponents happen not to have it a few times in a row... at the end of the day, we should all be starting out with solid fundamentals before we even begin exploring new ways to beat the game.

Played .1/.2 for a really short session last night while cooking dinner. In for $30, out for like $65. No big pots, but a good table of short stackers looking to gamble. I did get a little lucky with one hand with KK suited in clubs that I raised preflop, got it in against a short stack on the flop when two clubs plus a straight draw came for me....and he had me covered on both draws. (we were like 47% equity). I only run one time with short stacks, and the KK held. Other than that, pretty easy poker.

This hand, I took a bluff line on the turn when the A pairs. When he calls, I figure he has trips. Bluff catcher boat on the river...

https://s.pokerbros.net/?t=2bku3jt4002en

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom