Players Hotel Chips on Ebay (1 Viewer)

flipupchipup

Straight
Reaction score
Did someone just pick these up here from eBay? Thanks for the snipe, the seller reached out to me and listed these to add to my set and someone else bought them before I could checkout. If you picked them up I would greatly appreciate adding these to the set that I have

1603568802505.png

An eBay seller once resisted something for me, with free shipping, because somehow he couldn’t combine shipping charges?
I was terrified that somebody would grab it before I did.
I feel like I’ve heard the term “private sale” in relation to eBay, but I’m not sure if that’s really a thing.
Anyway, bummer.

Seller should be able to cancel the snipe sale.
Did someone just pick these up here from eBay? Thanks for the snipe, the seller reached out to me and listed these to add to my set and someone else bought them before I could checkout. If you picked them up I would greatly appreciate adding these to the set that I have

View attachment 560253

said he already printed the shipping label, not the end of the world but I am very close to completing racks on both the high denominations so this was pretty disheartening.

Very strange too, because i asked him to list them for a high price with a best offer
1603571803616.png

and somehow whoever bought them offered $45 which is exactly what he told me so idk. Seller is a good guy has helped me with these chips in the past

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom