Play a 2nd hand with me on the money bubble (1 Viewer)

6 handed on money bubble of a $40 online tournament. 21 entrants, top 5 get paid (we square up via pp).

The structure of these events is absolutely fantastic, although this is a special holiday event for the 4th so it's even deeper (20k chips with 15 minute blinds). The majority of this field is very soft. Calling stations, payoff artists. There's a couple of decent players, but on the whole most are pretty bad (never saw a J2 s00ted UTG they didn't like)

For the past few weeks I've been bubbling the final table in fields of 20-35 players, so we're feeling great at the final table 2nd in chips.

Button - 14k
SB - 30k
BB - 185k
UTG - 24K
UTG+1 - 59K
me in the CO - 104k

blinds 900/1800 with a 225 ante

Folds to me holding :ac::qc:, Hero raises to 4,000

BB chip leader re-raises to 6,200 total, Hero opts for pot-control, doesn't want to reopen betting, instead taking a good price with a positional advantage and deep stacks, Hero calls.

Flop :qd::6d::4h:
Pot: 14,650

BB leads for 14,650, Hero calls 14,650. Hero figures his call might slow Villain down on turn (or a scare card could hit that might slow them down) and we can get to the river

Turn: :3d:
Pot: 43,950

BB bets 21,975 (Hero has 83K left)

Hero FOLDS

Villain reveals her hand which is :ks::kh: and Hero pats himself on the back for dodging that bullet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom