Plastic Cards (2 Viewers)

Bearbocmc

High Hand
Reaction score
stupid question but what kind of cards are those that have the colored center like yellow color?

Are there somewhere I can purchase a good set of these that are plastic? Like Copag or something ?

Lol I like my Copag cards they’ve done me good! But I’m in the market for cards that have that yellow center any recommendations?

Copaqs are the Dice Chips of plastic cards.
I'd consider them more like china clays -- they get the job done, are relatively inexpensive, and look sorta like the real deal, but you can do much better.

The real dice chips of the plastic card realm are Royals. :sick:

51fRlXJM1cL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

I'd consider them more like china clays -- they get the job done, are relatively inexpensive, and look sorta like the real deal, but you can do much better.

The real dice chips of the plastic card realm are Royals. :sick:

51fRlXJM1cL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
Ha. True

FWIW, I’d probably recommend the davinci’s as an entry level plastic card. They’re a bit stiffer than I like, but probably just right for a lot of folks. And you can get a setup on amazon for $13 bucks which includes cut cards.

Bicycle Prestige Duraflex can be found for $8 per set-up occasionally on Amazon. Tough to beat that for value, considering they are made by Fournier. No box or cut cards, though.

FWIW, I’d probably recommend the davinci’s as an entry level plastic card. They’re a bit stiffer than I like, but probably just right for a lot of folks. And you can get a setup on amazon for $13 bucks which includes cut cards.

Divinci's are a pretty nice card for the price, and they have the yellow middle requirement. Better than COPAQ's for sure IMO.

Bicycle Prestige Duraflex can be found for $8 per set-up occasionally on Amazon. Tough to beat that for value, considering they are made by Fournier. No box or cut cards, though.

Great cards, but they don't have the yellow center. I love em though.

Fourniers are good and are used at my games.

Where do you get them? I haven't yet found them for a decent price. I got a set of the "Maya" backed cards from Amazon but the two deck backs look so similar that I haven't used them yet for fear of mixing them up.

Fo sho
(See above pic)

I have that same setup, one of the first decks I bought after I discovered there was more out there than Copaq. I need to get them back in play again, nice looking cards.

That Da Vinci Ace of Spades looks way too much like @#$&ano :mad: for me. Made by the same wonderful folks?

So a full boycott would include @# $&nci :mad: cards, too? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom