plaques color/design to add to a Le Paulson Noir set (1 Viewer)

lateapex

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi all! Currently have a Paulson Noir set covering $10s through high denom $1000s and $5000s.
Am now looking to add plaques for this set and would love advice / crowdsource for how I should think about colors and design to best match, as well as if the $10K is the right denom for the plaques?

any other Noir LPN owners out there that can share what plaques you are using with your set?
Thanks in advance everyone!

What kind of plaque are you looking at? I like msk, they produce a great product and are somewhat affordable. They are by no means cheap, but rather just less expensive than other options like matsui.

As for color, go with a diffrent color than what is in play when they are introduced. But since the plaques are so diffrent than a chip you can probobly get away with a yellow or purple color if you're hell bent on wanting that. Look around and see what sort of plaque and design you like, plenty of good designs in this thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/post-your-poker-plaques.36282/

I would for sure have the pineapple represented somehow in the design on the plaque if i were you. And if you have 5k chips, 10k plaques isn't really a good idea. Better if you make some higher denoms like 25k. Drawback is they won't see much play at all... Maybe you can do something unconventional and make 20k plaques so they can see a little more action? (i do not know how bad of an idea that would be, but i think it would probobly play just as fine.)

If you have enough $5000 chips and a big enough set to actually warrant a higher denomination, go with a T25000 plaque. Chances are you won't need -- or even be able to realistically use -- more than two or three. Most minimum order quantities are going to start at 10 or higher, pending material and manufacturer.

What kind of plaque are you looking at? I like msk, they produce a great product and are somewhat affordable. They are by no means cheap, but rather just less expensive than other options like matsui.

As for color, go with a diffrent color than what is in play when they are introduced. But since the plaques are so diffrent than a chip you can probobly get away with a yellow or purple color if you're hell bent on wanting that. Look around and see what sort of plaque and design you like, plenty of good designs in this thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/post-your-poker-plaques.36282/

I would for sure have the pineapple represented somehow in the design on the plaque if i were you. And if you have 5k chips, 10k plaques isn't really a good idea. Better if you make some higher denoms like 25k. Drawback is they won't see much play at all... Maybe you can do something unconventional and make 20k plaques so they can see a little more action? (i do not know how bad of an idea that would be, but i think it would probobly play just as fine.)
Thank you @HMK !! Great advice and considerations. Appreciate it.

Reactions: HMK
If you have enough $5000 chips and a big enough set to actually warrant a higher denomination, go with a T25000 plaque. Chances are you won't need -- or even be able to realistically use -- more than two or three. Most minimum order quantities are going to start at 10 or higher, pending material and manufacturer.
Thank you @BGinGA !! Noted re MOQ, and I like @HMK ’s idea also going outside convention and Doing 20k plaques — a little bit different.

In Asia quite a lot of the home game scene are 10-20 HK dollar blinds. 10/20 Phil peso was etc. So 20s are a bit of a workhorse too.

Reactions: HMK

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom