Planning a THC Solids Set (1 Viewer)

UncleDrew2

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello people,

after some unforeseen budget limitations I was not able to pull the trigger on my CPC set just yet.

So until the B mold runs again in 12 months I thought switching gears to a THC solids set would be a nice idea.

What is the best way to go about this? I imagine the best diversity in colors will be achieved by relabeling hot stamps?
How broad is the color palette for THC solids? I imagine there are some colors more prevalent than others for solids?

Really appreciate your input for this topic!

Best
Luca

Whites, reds and greens are fairly common, and reasonably priced. Probably be able to get really good condition for under $2/chip. Cali cash set colors probably $2-$3/chip for good condition. Lilacs are somewhat common and would make a good frac. If anyone is selling the white label or black label Jack tourney chips, I’ve seen those going around quite a bit in quantity.

Just a note, relabeling hot stamps is easier said than done. Hot stamped chips don’t have a flat surface, so merely sticking a label on top doesn’t really work.
People here “mill” hot stamps which is essentially drilling off the top 1/8 inch (or whatever) of clay, to create a flat surface.
I don’t personally encourage that sort of behavior but I’m probably in the minority.

People here “mill” hot stamps which is essentially drilling off the top 1/8 inch (or whatever) of clay, to create a flat surface.
Damn I thought this might cause some issues. So probably the best way to go is buy solids that are already milled. I have neither the tools nor the skills to do that myself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom