Places where everything hurts (2 Viewers)

Right in here for me

3C925A7F-3DC1-4C95-99B0-E418E7D5D5D8.jpeg

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

In my soul, trying to undo 8+ years of terrible/non existent parenting and awful relationships mixed with excessive drinking that didnt fill the emotional void in my life, thus leading to a damaged broken person, who struggles to maintain daily life, and risks losing the greatest person in their life to horrible defense mechanisms and lack of proper social skills

Friggin Vegas!
My legs hurt, feet kill, lips dried, wallet drained, liver fried, neck crooked from a car accident and last straw spent fighting with NY, NY staff over a HOrRiBLe stay. :LOL: :laugh: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :banghead: :wtf::dead:

I wouldn’t have changed a thing!:p

Last edited:
In my soul, trying to undo 8+ years of terrible/non existent parenting and awful relationships mixed with excessive drinking that didnt fill the emotional void in my life, thus leading to a damaged broken person, who struggles to maintain daily life, and risks losing the greatest person in their life to horrible defense mechanisms and lack of proper social skills
We love you anyway.

Hang in there Brie. You and Ben have been very supportive and understanding of my current condition which seem to be very similar.:tup:

Hang in there Brie. You and Ben have been very supportive and understanding of my current condition which seem to be very similar.:tup:
Thanks, Ben has been a huge support, hes really demonstrated the qualities of what a man and partner should be in a relationship. Hes given his everything to help me do better, and I have been improving over time. Its been shockingly difficult to change some of the things that have been seemingly harmless habits over the years. But hes really opened my eyes to things and helped me see a different perspective in life. It's tough carrying the know that you've disappointed someone who you hope and see a forever future in.

I'm ever hopeful that things for you are steadily improving!!

And thanks @BGinGA, glad to know I'm not noted as a scary crazy lady lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom