PKC & Bitcoin (1 Viewer)

HanShot1st

Two Pair
Reaction score
So a few of the vlogs I watch have now pitched PKC as a valid poker cite online. It’s out of Hong Kong, so for now I could play here in the US where I would normally not be able to normally play. So i’ve Downloaded the app, and now to add funds I need to get bitcoin.

I think I’m getting too old...

Is playing on PKC worth the trouble? Anyone have any experience with it?

So a few of the vlogs I watch have now pitched PKC as a valid poker cite online. It’s out of Hong Kong, so for now I could play here in the US where I would normally not be able to normally play. So i’ve Downloaded the app, and now to add funds I need to get bitcoin.

I think I’m getting too old...

Is playing on PKC worth the trouble? Anyone have any experience with it?
No but I play on ACR (America's card room) and they take most crypto. I bought Bitcoin just to deposit on site. Once Bitcoin is on the site it converts back to US dollars. I know the vloggers you speak of and personally they don't pull enough weight in my book to trust a Hong Kong poker site... I'll stick with the bigger ones for now.

Not something I have delved into. I did download Coinbase but I haven’t bought anything yet.
Ok once you get crypto, I know it took Bitcoin 10 days to let me send $100 to ACR from coinbase. I would get that process started. My small bank had to be called bc it got blocked and they manually did it. It's a pain the first go around but is simple after that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom