Pizzas (1 Viewer)

GavinMcresty

High Hand
Reaction score
What is your favourite variety of pizza? Where do you get it from? Is it something you get for your poker games or is it just for you? For me it is probably the Veg-a-Roma from Domino's. I think I like it mostly because of the herbs they put onto it.

BBQ Chicken from Dominos for me. Just had it last night for dinner. :)

Domino's in Canada sucks. Pizzaville, if you insist on a chain store. For me personally, I like a local place called Gusto's I used to live in their catchment area, and delivery costs were prohibitive, but it was nothing to place an order and og pick up a party pie for the weekend (I lived alone).

Domino's in Canada sucks. Pizzaville, if you insist on a chain store. For me personally, I like a local place called Gusto's I used to live in their catchment area, and delivery costs were prohibitive, but it was nothing to place an order and og pick up a party pie for the weekend (I lived alone).

Unfortunately there are nothing but chain stores in the area I live. They are presumably the ones who drove anyone else out of business. I normally order online. It eliminates the possibility of mistakes caused by mishearing, misunderstanding and so on. It also means I can dawdle and change my mind several times before placing the order.

I used to travel to Florida a lot where I discovered Pizzeria Uno and their specialty: NUMERO UNO[SUP]® [/SUP]-- when they opened one near where I live in Washington I was so excited. Sadly, the place was in a bad location and failed. Since I no longer travel south, I never get it anymore. :-
(

Garlic white sauce, with mozzarella, basil and pesto. Now I'm hungry :(

My fav is double pepperoni red onion green pepper and extra cheese from godfathers pizza

I love pizza of all kinds. Fresh, frozen, doesn't matter. I don't like Papa Johns though and I'd rather not eat Dominos. Haven't been there in years.

It's been a long week. Pizza and beer tonight. :)

Man I always seem to forget that Little Caesars is still around. I haven't had their pizza in almost 20 years probably. Any good?

I've never had it, but I just discovered it online the other day. There's a pizza place in Des Moines, Iowa that has crab ragoon pizza. I am extremely curious about it and want to try it if I am ever in the neighborhood.

I like it with tuna. I don't have a special brand and I mostly make them on my own. Just tastes better.

If you ever want to ensure you get a good pie, regardless of where you order it from, just ask them to make sure the cheese goes on last. It's a little trick I learned when I worked in an Italian resto chain that specialized in pizza (Mother's Pizza, to be exact). The cheese on top holds everything in place, with no messing around. IT's one of those "insider" things that lets a decent pizza shop know they are selling to "one of their own". You almost always end up with a better cooked pie, with greater quantity of toppings at no extra charge.

My mother has started experimenting with making pies with the cheese on the bottom and sauce on top. Kinda weird but not so bad.

"Elizabeth's" in Greenville, DE, does incredible gourmet pizza in a luxury dining room with a piano and martini bar. They have a pizza with sausage, onion, roasted red pepper on thin whole wheat crust.

She made Pizza on the grill today!?!? I am about to eat some now. (fingers crossed) :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom