Pink or black chip? Custom sun-fly (2 Viewers)

I felt this got a bit out of my control, and the comment about adding stuff to compensate was really spot on and a bit of a relief to be honest. So this got taken back almost to the original design thanks to @timinator. I think he has done a great job! I'm happy, so there won't be any major changes, if any, more thought i'd like to show where they're at. Only thing really that i'm pondering over is dots or no dots.

v3-HMK_Mockup.jpg

sketch-1569448604792.png

I asked him to do a version with only spot progression as well, but i think the crown version is what i will end up doing.

v3-HMK_Mockup alt.jpg

If you're doing this then aligned edges are a must, and come with extra cost. You could put a different design on the rolling edge and not worry about face alignment on either side.

Reactions: HMK
Yes, aligned everything is the plan.

To those who have bought custom sunfly, is it expensive to have the labels aligned as well? Can you trust them to align them properly? For the 1kr and 5kr it would be important to align the labels properly, if they are almost aligned it might be tilting that the small and big crowns don't match, whereas the 20kr can get away with a clumsy alignment.

If you ask for aligned, you get aligned...... not half-assed aligned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom