Auction Pillage & Plunder — Full Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronoh

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I gave out a number of samples to member friends when I had them made and I’ve recently given out a few not-quite-complete sets to people I felt would appreciate them the most upon my return.

It’s been made clear to me by many over the last couple weeks that they are interested in a set so I figured I’d offer up one to whoever wants it the most.

Action is for 16 chips, one of each cash and tournament chip that has been made and one dealer button (black/Captain). Winner will also get one of each future P&P chip that ends up getting made (likely four more). This is the only full sample set I have remaining, even had to insert my only error chip of one denomination into the set itself to make it happen.

I’ll copy/paste other people’s auction rules in a bit but it’s the standard bidding stays open for five minutes after the last bid deal once the action time ends.

Auction ends at 9pm east coast USA time on Friday.

Opening bid is $1.

Winner will pay actual shipping charges for a USPS small flat rate box. International winner will also pay actual shipping cost.

Payment will need to be Venmo, POP Money, personal check or money order as I have no ability to withdraw funds from PayPal due to getting caught running a March madness pool here a few years back.

Auction is for these:
CAC6DFB5-3C9B-4715-BD21-3D60583C3905.jpeg

Thanks!

570567AE-8BC7-437F-909B-DD8837207DEF.jpeg

DA922745-424A-4EF2-A693-3649ED8AA660.jpeg

7CA087C9-54EF-49D2-9D74-390F297783A7.jpeg

4EF61FAE-6426-4465-812A-EBAF643EF6A3.jpeg

B536DEF2-4EEB-433C-902F-35E8E84C1E8C.jpeg

21BCDDE3-12A5-4597-AB3C-AAB2C88DAC07.jpeg

20FD2BE4-94B8-4078-B417-DE5538B3EC4F.jpeg

Last edited:
$72

I like the added benefit of it being an almost complete CPC color kit. ;)
no need for minimum bid increments.. auction closed.. thanks for looking
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

suggestion for the unnamed $500 - Sailor's Delight

I can tell that this auction is going to go into the triple digits, so I'll preemptively say that I'm out, but all I will say is WOW.

GLWA!

If I tag you, you will out bid me. I might be stupid, but I'm not finding people to outbid me for fun...

Community grail sample set.... Check.
Sold by original maker and not someone reselling someone's work....Check.
Somebody @'d @BarrieJ3, @FordPickup92, @72o......No?!
@BarrieJ3 bid.......Damn straight.

$120. Go home everyone.

I'll sell a whole set to buy this. Forewarned.

Your bid lasted two minutes, if it's not me, it's gonna be someone! And who better than me.....

I'm aware. But you were saying no one tagged you, I explained why. Why if I wanted something would I call the competition in...

"God I want these chips.... HEY GUYS, COME BRING YOUR WALLETS"

OP updated with the following:

Also includes one deal button (black/Captain)

Winner will pay actual shipping cost

Payment must be made via Venmo, POP Money, check or money order as I can not withdraw from PayPal.

I'm aware. But you were saying no one tagged you, I explained why. Why if I wanted something would I call the competition in...

"God I want these chips.... HEY GUYS, COME BRING YOUR WALLETS"
Lol so much for joking. Imma send you a Snickers.
Congratulations. Inflation. Lol
I never host. Sold most of my current sets. But meetups and custom samples, yes please.
(Plus I’m paying a floor of $5 a chip if I ever see knollwoods or Havana clubs or Arkham asylums, figure these would be similar).
I’ll let you reship to me if you really wanna see em. $140.

Lol so much for joking. Imma send you a Snickers.

I never host. Sold most of my current sets. But meetups and custom samples, yes please.
(Plus I’m paying a floor of $5 a chip if I ever see knollwoods or Havana clubs or Arkham asylums, figure these would be similar).

I’ll let you reship to me if you really wanna see em. $140.
.... I thought my line was funny....

suggestion for the unnamed $500 - Sailor's Delight
Thats something different... It involves a barrel, I think...

even had to insert my only error chip of one denomination into the set itself to make it happen.
This isn't the double stack Pieces of Eight, is it? If it is, please keep that chip. I have a Pieces of Eight you flipped* to me awhile back. I will send it to the winner to complete this set, postage on me.

* - Flipped as in tossed to me unexpectedly, not flipped as in sold for inflated prices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.