Status
Not open for further replies.

BearMetal

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Does anyone have a top down picture of a BTP $500 chip? Yes, I know there's a picture of a BTP $500 in the chip DB, but it's way overexposed. I'm looking for one that has colors similar to the $500's found here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/big-top-poker-cash.40631/

Also, yes I know that if I scour around, there might be 1 or 2 hidden in a thread. But they aren't top-down; they are all "I am going to try to be super artistic and take pictures of my chips at 20° with maximum Bokeh effect!" :rolleyes: So, I'm looking for as circular as I can get.

And finally, yes, I know I'm being anal. I'm asking for a picture of a chip with all of these rando conditions on a Friday night. Well guess what; you're on PCF on a Friday night too, so you understand the sickness...

C538C442-D545-423F-B216-8A7B6757B0F0.jpeg

AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much @toothpic! I will leave this wanted ad open for a little bit so everyone can pile on me with their own snarky comments about why I need a single chip picture.

AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much @toothpic! I will leave this wanted ad open for a little bit so everyone can pile on me with their own snarky comments about why I need a single chip picture.
Happy to help. Hopefully that second picture works better. The phone was adjusting a lot due to the white background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom