Pics wanted (1 Viewer)

BadMonkeyMusic

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for pics of your raised rail tables that only have the very top rail covered with vinyl...
Not wrapped all the way down the outside of the riser itself, just the top plate.

Wanted to see what it looks like without cutting a riser ring out of one of the sheets, I’m planning on riser blocks instead.

EDIT:
Looking for side shots of the outer edge in particular...
Kinda thinking it looks a little “cleaner” not wrapping the vinyl all the way down the outer edge.

Last edited:
IMG_3169.jpg
IMG_3172.jpg

Here is my table with the top rail padded only. I faced the riser with a "stainless look" plastic T-molding all around inside and out.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks stonker!
I about gave up on replies here

Table looks awesome...
How tall is your riser? Looks about what I’m going for, except lighted.
Maybe 1”?

Thanks stonker!

Table looks awesome...
Maybe 1”?
My riser is 1.25" tall only because I found a good deal on the T-molding locally. Probably would have went with 3/4" if I would have ordered materials.

Last edited:
Thanks stonker!

Table looks awesome...
Maybe 1”?
The thread title has no information as to what you are looking for, could have been for pictures of anything. Definitely looked like scroll past material for me. Maybe include "raised rail help, pic please" would get some traction. Just trying to help. And best of luck with the build sir!

Fellow Chipper Ben

The thread title has no information as to what you are looking for, could have been for pictures of anything. Definitely looked like scroll past material for me. Maybe include "raised rail help, pic please" would get some traction. Just trying to help. And best of luck with the build sir!

Fellow Chipper Ben
This. I would like to see more too

My riser is 1.25" tall only because I found a good local deal on the T-molding. Probably would have went with 3/4" if I would have ordered materials.
Thanks...
I was gonna do a 3/4 rise with the scraps, but the more I see the more I thing I should go just a bit higher...
Something to think about

Fellow Chipper Ben
I suppose you’re right... I’ll add a bit to the title if I can...
And thanks! Build should start pretty soon

Oh well, apparently you can only edit content, not title.
I won’t start another just to change it...
Good thinking though.
I figured pics was enough because everyone loves to show off their tables LOL!

Just thinkin that if the outer edge is banded nicely, it looks a bit “cleaner”, maybe less puffy....
I don’t know LOL!!!

Fellow Chipper Ben
Agreed. I came here looking for noods... :LOL: :laugh:

Not sure what you are looking to get, but here’s my attempt to help!

54F53BC8-0896-498D-88C5-58DFCE146AAA.jpeg
83407866-C402-46CB-9590-1FCBF02D602B.jpeg
FDD55471-C2C7-4E44-8586-FDDF26281D07.jpeg
93180E57-9325-4080-9BD4-84908983908A.jpeg

3D0CE0AB-0374-41C9-8B56-583EA13269D4.jpeg

Last edited:
Trying to see side shots of raised rails that are just covering the top rail piece, not the rail and riser both.
I can’t find many with a good outside shot of that.
Trying to make up my mind whether to cover the rail only or both the rail and the riser both.

Thanks for the pics!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom