Piatnik Bridge Size Jumbo Index Update (2 Viewers)

I am in for four decks. I can pick up at All-in-at-the-Alamo to save on time, effort and shipping.

DrStrange

PS will duplicate this in the order thread.

I received word that I can get the decks for $4.25 to $4.50 each. Still interested? Please be reminded that These will be Blue decks only!!!

I will order them and I will be fronting the $$$ so the quicker we get this done the better for all involved. This will also take 6 to 8 weeks since they will get here by boat!

I would say let's figure on $0.50 each so this will cover any shipping from Austria. I will post a GB thread sometime today but I am pretty busy with work right now due to the gas situation.

There will be roughly 200 decks available at this discounted price so it will be first come first serve once I post the ad

I hope to post in the GB section by 7:00 pm CST so please stay tuned

David O

I'd like to get 4 decks if still able to get on the list--thanks

I received word that I can get the decks for $4.25 to $4.50 each. Still interested? Please be reminded that These will be Blue decks only!!!

I will order them and I will be fronting the $$$ so the quicker we get this done the better for all involved. This will also take 6 to 8 weeks since they will get here by boat!

I would say let's figure on $0.50 each so this will cover any shipping from Austria. I will post a GB thread sometime today but I am pretty busy with work right now due to the gas situation.

There will be roughly 200 decks available at this discounted price so it will be first come first serve once I post the ad

I hope to post in the GB section by 7:00 pm CST so please stay tuned

David O

I'd be interested in a few decks... Can be used for single-deck cash games, etc.

Great I'm going in for a procedure in the morning.

Ironic.... But this really applies now unless the rules prevent it. In that case I hope I come around by the time of the order thread.
Hope everything goes well with your procedure. (Edit: to let you know I was talking about the procedure)

Hopefully I hit the 200 mark or I am going to be a busy eBay seller.

You will be one of the first on the list if you are buying 20. I do not mind fronting the $$$ so not big deal but would like to recoup my cost at some point in the future!

Last edited:
Hope everything goes well with your procedure. (Edit: to let you know I was talking about the procedure)

Hopefully I hit the 200 mark or I am going to be a busy eBay seller.

You will be one of the first on the list if you are buying 20. I do not mind fronting the $$$ so not big deal but would like to recoup my cost at some point in the future!
4 for me @ Alamo as well!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom