Piatnik Bridge Size Jumbo Index Update (1 Viewer)

Y'all do realize you can take two of these blue decks and pair them with the brown/gold (or whatever two colors, so long as not blue) of another brand's bridge jumbo index setup, right? You end up with two mixed-brand setups with decks that cannot possibly be confused..... and you get Piatnik's in play, probably/hopefully for cheap. Win-win.

@Mr Tree at the Hitching post rarely has two same-brand decks on the table simultaneously. Has never bothered me (or anyone else) as far as I can tell. It's a great way to keep one deck still in play from a setup where the second deck is damaged and is no longer used.

I can't fathom going through 50 decks a year. Must be some ham-fisted brutes or outright cheaters playing. :cautious:

BG, as usual, makes a very very good point.

OK, I'm back in for several decks. I love the Piatnik decks I have now...and bridge jumbo is my preferred card.

BACK IN (I change my mind a lot, just ask BG).

I can't fathom going through 50 decks a year. Must be some ham-fisted brutes or outright cheaters playing. :cautious:

Not 50 decks. Close to 50 SETS (give or take a couple) :eek::x:mad::LOL: :laugh::p

Y'all do realize you can take two of these blue decks and pair them with the brown/gold (or whatever two colors, so long as not blue) of another brand's bridge jumbo index setup, right?

Gotta make sure that second deck is bridge jumbo and as close as possible to the same face. Anything else would tilt me. Would not pair well with Desjgns.

I try to run the same decks on both tables...

Gotta make sure that second deck is bridge jumbo and as close as possible to the same face. Anything else would tilt me. Would not pair well with Desjgns.

I try to run the same decks on both tables...

+1 I am going to skip this, I am just not into having different decks.

Would still do two decks if enough to go around.

Im in for two decks, min. I may get more depending on price..

Thank you David for taking this on..

I can arrange that! Seriously though. When they reply with cost i will start an order thread. There May be up to 200 decks available!

Just put me down for a minimum of 20 decks in case I'm comatose when the order thread starts. Don't want to miss out. ;)

Dibs if a red deck appears though. :cautious:
I can make things happen on that front....

sharpie.png

Last edited:
dependent on price i'd take 6 decks

Here is an update. I just got off the phone with my rep and told me that both sides, US and Austria, were on vacations or out of pocket for the last two weeks and missed each other. My US rep has requested for special pricing on the discontinued decks that are in Austria. We are hoping to receive that price by tomorrow morning at which point this will go to the GB section. I am hoping to get a good price on the last remaining decks of the Bridge size jumbo index cards that were discontinued.

It looks like the next order for shipment from Austria will need to be placed by the end of next week. This will give us a tight timeline on our ordering.

I hope to have something up tomorrow so stay tuned if you are interested. These decks will be at a First Come First Serve basis and when gone, well they are gone.

Cool, I'll be in for a couple but my guess is I'll miss out on the order thread due to travel.

I'll be in for 2-4 decks, if there's enough to go around, and pending price.
Thanks for the efforts ))

Great I'm going in for a procedure in the morning.

Just put me down for a minimum of 20 decks in case I'm comatose when the order thread starts. Don't want to miss out. ;)

Ironic.... But this really applies now unless the rules prevent it. In that case I hope I come around by the time of the order thread.

I received word that I can get the decks for $4.25 to $4.50 each. Still interested? Please be reminded that These will be Blue decks only!!!

I will order them and I will be fronting the $$$ so the quicker we get this done the better for all involved. This will also take 6 to 8 weeks since they will get here by boat!

I would say let's figure on $0.50 each so this will cover any shipping from Austria. I will post a GB thread sometime today but I am pretty busy with work right now due to the gas situation.

There will be roughly 200 decks available at this discounted price so it will be first come first serve once I post the ad

I hope to post in the GB section by 7:00 pm CST so please stay tuned

David O

Nice work @David O !!

I don't need any. But what a great price

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom