Piatnik Bridge Size Jumbo Index Update (1 Viewer)

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!

EDIT:
Received an email from Austria this morning. custom run would be cost prohibitive. They did find a quantity of Bridge size Jumbo index single decks. The only thing is they only found Blue backs. No red available. I have sent a reply asking for a price. Trying to get a price break to make this happen. If I can get them at a decent price I will be opening up another thread in the GB section.

Here is an excerpt of their email

item no. 1464 Jumbo Index 100 % Plastic cards have been taken out from the assortment.
We have only left decks blue only which we can send.
To produce 1000 decks only would cost a fortune.

Once I get the price I will open up the new thread for orders. I also have to see when the next boat will be scheduled since that is how they import their items to the US

David O

@BGinGA

@coolcustomer123
@CraigT78
@David O
@dew4au
@DrStrange
@Frank
@grantc54
@Heavyball
@inca911
@jazzV3
@Jeff
@jemfernandez
@Joe E
@johnnycnote
@joseywales
@jskel
@JTBass
@justsomedude
@LabMonkey
@Leonard
@liftapint tapint
@manamongkids
@Mathieu
@Mental Nomad
@nitzilla
@oONemoOo
@ovo
@palindrome
@Psypher1000
@RainmanTrail
@riotouslevity
@Ronoh
@RowdyRawhide
@ruskba
@Split
@Sprinsd
@Stylin
@tentoesdown
@toad94
@Trihonda
@Wick125
@MacGrad

Last edited:
None for me. Preference is poker size cards.

On second thought, maybe I could be persuaded to take two setups. :whistle: :whistling:

Although it does show other decks that come in two deck setups as having 108 setups per case with a weight of 57 pounds. I hope this helps!
While not at all what I was expecting, that definitely helps. I was imagining them coming in bricks somewhat similar to paper cards, but it sounds like that's not the case.

Depending on price, I could commit to 5-10 setups I'm sure. :)

I was not in original but would be interested in a few based on price. Let's say 4 give or take.

While not at all what I was expecting, that definitely helps. I was imagining them coming in bricks somewhat similar to paper cards, but it sounds like that's not the case.
I do know there is are inner cartons in the case. I will check when I finish my appointment and get back to the office.

@David O you didn't tag me but you know I'm super interested in Bridge/Jumbo.

10-20 setups could easily go more depending on price and need to make minimums. Hope this works out, super great cards. :cool:

I'm not interested and you can remove me, but thanks for all you've done on the past GB and in getting this new one started!

Probably just one setup, unless the price was really low for premium plastic cards.

Any link to the poker sized versions and/or reviews? This is my first exposure to them because I had no interest in poker sized.

Here are the links to David's Piatnik interest thread & GB thread.

GB Interest Thread
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/piatnik-100-plastic-cards-group-buy-interest.18023/

GB Thread
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...lastic-cards-only-two-styles-available.18042/

I picked up a few setups of the Poker/Jumbo cards from David after the GB and they are excellent cards except for one thing.... they are Poker size not Bridge size. ;)

I have 3 setups of Piatnik Bridge/Jumbo and they are right up there in my top 3 cards. Only problem is you can't get the Piatnik anymore. So I hope they decide to start a production run.

I did not know this. What's the backstory?

For whatever reason they decided to stop producing the Bridge/Jumbo cards. They do still produce the Bridge/Standard with the four corner pips which are great handling cards, just don't like the 4 corner pips and prefer Jumbo over Standard (old eyes).

David may have more insight on the why.

I should be good for 2-3 setups possibly 4 if the price is right

Out of curiosity How many did we buy in the original GB

For whatever reason they decided to stop producing the Bridge/Jumbo cards. They do still produce the Bridge/Standard with the four corner pips which are great handling cards, just don't like the 4 corner pips and prefer Jumbo over Standard (old eyes).

David may have more insight on the why.

I thought you meant that Piatniks weren't being made at all. I was concerned that reviving a defunct product might translate into shortcuts and an inferior final result.

As long as they are still making other lines, I am still interested if this gets off the ground.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom