Piatnik 1364 bridge size cards (1 Viewer)

cwebb

Two Pair
Reaction score
Oooh what's in the box? (I know the outside has fingerprints of a bad photographer!)

It's a deck of Piatnik cards, number 1364, bridge size and regular index. Bridge size is a must and regular index beats jumbo anyday for taking those peeks at your cards.

Oh and they have a blue back

Lovely, but what about the other side?

Aced it! "Made in Austria", I like that.

The cards feel great, not too plasticky and so far have held up nicely. They cost me 10,80€ and would also be available with red backs, in a double deck or with jumbo index.

I bought a few Piatnik deck in December. One was a jumbo index poker size deck that everyone seems to enjoy. Picked it up for $15 CDN at a local toy store. The other was a sealed setup that didn't show the card face on the outside of the box. It ended up being bridge size regular index 4 pip. I was kinda disappointing of the 4 pip but they feel great otherwise.

That's like 10€ so a great price. The local Piatnik store does have poker size cards on offer for as low as 5,50€, but for me it's bridge size or nothing.

My absolute favorite cards, poker size though! They don't even make them bridge size anymore.

Piatnik Bridge/Jumbo, one of my top 3 cards ever, wish they still produced them (but don't like the international 4 pip index though).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom