• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Piatnik 100% Plastic Playing Cards Red/Blue w/Damaged Case $25 w/Free Shipping (Amazon/eBay) (2 Viewers)

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Bridge size, standard/regular 4-pip index:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165273308261 or https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002HYSZ4/

1642019890620.png

For Amazon, you must click on this on the product page:

1642019692300.png

to see this:

1642019749098.png

I reached out to the seller, and they said they got a shipment of these where the plastic case were damaged but the cards are fine and still in cellophane. They sent me pics of the case:

pia-cards.jpg

pia-cards2.jpg

According to the Amazon shopping cart once I add it, they have 8 left currently. The eBay listing looks like it's for a single item. Same price at either site.

Still haven't decided if I want to buy these, I've been picking up so many decks recently! But it seemed like a not-unreasonable price for hard to get Piatnik cards in the States with free/fast shipping, so I thought I'd share!

Bridge size, standard/regular 4-pip index:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165273308261 or https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002HYSZ4/

View attachment 845358

For Amazon, you must click on this on the product page:

View attachment 845352

to see this:

View attachment 845355

I reached out to the seller, and they said they got a shipment of these where the plastic case were damaged but the cards are fine and still in cellophane. They sent me pics of the case:

View attachment 845356

View attachment 845357

According to the Amazon shopping cart once I add it, they have 8 left currently. The eBay listing looks like it's for a single item. Same price at either site.

Still haven't decided if I want to buy these, I've been picking up so many decks recently! But it seemed like a not-unreasonable price for hard to get Piatnik cards in the States with free/fast shipping, so I thought I'd share!
Whats the significance of these cards? :p
#PCFbaby

Whats the significance of these cards? :p
#PCFbaby
At least you didn't dibs it first. ;-)

These are made in Austria and seem to be much harder to find the States than the Italian brands like Dal Negro and Modiano/Da Vinci. Probably as hard to find as Fourniers (not counting Fournier-printed Bicycle Prestiges or those WSOP 2012 decks, which are easier to find in the States), or likely even harder.

I have no personal experience with these, but they're very well regarded. As I type this out I'm thinking maybe I should buy some. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: But I promised myself I'd only get cards if I can buy at least one backup, so I can swap out cards if one gets damaged. I'd have to get 2 of these setups for $40, and I just spent a bunch of money recently on chips. #firstworldproblems

Last edited:
Already down from 8 to 7 6 left. Which of you bought one? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: (I think they're not going like hotcakes because of the 4-pip smaller index. If these were jumbos, they'd be gone in a flash.)

1642021158981.png

Thanks for the heads up! Been wanting to add Piatniks to the collection, just grabbed a setup.

When I first started messing around with plastic cards, I loved piatnik. The texture on them is wonderful. But over the years I’ve come to realize that flexibility is just as important to me as texture. Not to say that piatniks are stiff. But they’re stiffer than I like.
This is a great find at a great price, if you’re one of those people who can look at 4-pip cards. To busy for me.

Looks like they just raised their prices to $25 on their last two setups on Amazon (also on eBay where it says it’s the last one).

Still probably not a bad price, but hopefully those of you who really wanted to get these got in at $20/setup.

Anyone get their Piatniks yet? Got mine today. One left at $25 from the seller.

Anyway, I had reached out to the seller and asked for the least damaged two, and it does look like they gave me two setups that are in decent shape (only have a crack on each lid, though both had broken plastic inside--the dividers between the two decks).

Have to say, not at all surprised the cases were damaged. They're flimsier than Cool Whip containers...

piatnikcases.jpg

piatnikdecks.jpg

The decks look to be in perfect condition, so I think this was a success. I know they're really hard to find in the States, but I hope they're worth the $10/deck (I am optimistic). Maybe I'll make some tuck boxes for them because I don't trust the plastic cases at all...

Anyway, I had reached out to the seller and asked for the least damaged two, and it does look like they gave me two setups that are in decent shape (only have a crack on each lid, though both had broken plastic inside--the dividers between the two decks).

Have to say, not at all surprised the cases were damaged. They're flimsier than Cool Whip containers...

View attachment 849573

View attachment 849574

The decks look to be in perfect condition, so I think this was a success. I know they're really hard to find in the States, but I hope they're worth the $10/deck (I am optimistic). Maybe I'll make some tuck boxes for them because I don't trust the plastic cases at all...
Got mine and put them in play yesterday! They were a bit hit and I really like them. On the stiffer side with lots of texture.

View attachment 849573

View attachment 849574

Damn I dont like rego index but I prob would have bought these damn

Damn I dont like rego index but I prob would have bought these damn
They're also bridge size.
Someone wants $57 now lol
Yeah that particular seller's had it at that price for a while. Scroll down a little and click on this:

1642729504475.png

And you'll see the seller selling it for $25. Or use the eBay link in the OP--they're selling it there too (if you've got eBay bucks or whatever to spend, I bought on Amazon because I had Amazon gift cards).

Got my setup and similar condition. Box is flimsy but only a few cracks. Cards unopened, in good shape. Shipping package was good enough to protect the flimsy box.

Looks like someone got the last setup from the seller Latoys. The $25 option no longer appears on Amazon.com and the item is listed as sold out on eBay.

I can't edit the title anymore though to reflect that.

Jumbo are ever worst

I do own a set of Modiano 4 pip and my group just no one can stand them

Do let me know if you found any regular piatnik 2 pip at same pricing, I will like to add one set to my collection of decks

Thanks! Just ordered a setup. What's weird is after I purchased, I re-clicked the link and the price jumped way up?
There's multiple sellers. This one, LaToys, is the same that was selling on Amazon and eBay for $20 initially until they ran low on stock then they upped it to $25. They sold out, but must have found another setup to sell. This looked to be their last one because I couldn't up the quantity when I added it to the cart as a test.

So now that they're out of stock, Walmart is showing the seller who has the next lowest price, which is significantly higher...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom