Phoenix Club SunFly Tournament set - Looking for input (1 Viewer)

Since option 2 is basically counted out... Option 1 or option 3?

• option 1

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • option 3

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

GIANTDustySquid

Straight
Reaction score
p5woody was generous enough to let me you use his beautiful sunfly chip design for my own set, and he has created what I think is a fantastic inlay for me as well. But I am having a little trouble deciding on what color I want for the inlays. I will post a few mockups here, and hope you guys can give me some suggestions.

I like the Matching base color inlays for the most part, however I think I like the Pink phoenix on the T1000, and maybe the Blue phoenix on the T100. The T25, T500, and T5000 I like them with the base colors, except maybe if I dont use the black T100 inlay, i could use Black for the red 5k Inlay.

Anyway here are some mockups. Let me know which ones you would change.

thanks

Option 1: Can't decide if I like the Blue inlay in the T100, definitley going to to with the Purple inlay in T500 instead of the Orange shown here. But this may be my favourite mock, once the T500 inlay color is switched.

PCTourney 1.png

Option 2: Lighter green T25 inlay. Like the Black T100 inlay, not sure if I like it as much as the Blue in option 1, but wondering if it might stand out more. Not going with the yellow on The T1000 here, the Pink (or blue following) is better.
I will use the pink if I use the Blue T100 inlay, but if I use the black T100, i think the blue T1000 looks better than the Pink. The T5000 will be either Red or black inlay, depending on if the T100 is black (in that case I will go with the red inlay on T5000)

PCTourney 2.png

Option 3: Maybe my favourite of the bunch (if using black T100 inlay instead of Blue)..

View attachment 147089

one more consideration I have is whether or not the denom on the 5000 should be grey or maybe switch it to black, to make it stand out a little more?

Anyone care to chime in with any advice would be appreciated.

thanks

Last edited:
Looks nice. Is this a 1-of-a-kind set or are there more?
There are others out there with different labels. They were designed by @p5woody originally for his set, but he graciously created an inlay for a couple of members and allowed us to use his chip design for our sets

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom