Phil Hellmuth's "Reading Abilities" (2 Viewers)

Well it comes to a question.. Would you like to sit with him and play some poker?
I’m a big fan - I root for him. But if I could pick 8 pros to have at my home game for one night, he probably wouldn’t be one of them.
Off the top of my head -
Negreanu
Laak
Esfandiari
Tony G
Luke Schwartz
Sammy Farha
Mike Mizrachi
Nick schulman

Tony G and Luke Schwartz... Man.. You like some pain... I would invite Tony G but never Luke, maybe Eli Elezra instead... Once met Tony G in Brussel, he seemed to be so nice. But fo Samy Farha I would organize big welcome with flowers and orchestra...

B
I’m a big fan - I root for him. But if I could pick 8 pros to have at my home game for one night, he probably wouldn’t be one of them.
Off the top of my head -
Negreanu
Laak
Esfandiari
Tony G
Luke Schwartz
Sammy Farha
Mike Mizrachi
Nick schulman
I wonder if anyone would invite Shawn Deeb...

Have yo heard the story how Shawn Deeb met his wife?

The fact that he acts as an asshole does not make him bad player, you do not have to hang out with him after the game.
Nobody said he was a bad player -- just an asshole at the table with his unwarranted behavior towards others.... who had no choice whether or not to 'hang out with him' during the game.

Well it comes to a question.. Would you like to sit with him and play some poker?
If given a choice, I'll pass. Life's too short to voluntarily be subjected to his bs antics.

In my limited, in-person experience, on-camera Phil you is very different than off-camera Phil.

Lol. No he's not. I've played in several tournaments with Hellmuth. He is constantly out of line. It's not an act.

Lol. No he's not. I've played in several tournaments with Hellmuth. He is constantly out of line. It's not an act.
Ok guys. He is brat and cry baby ans so on but thanks to that I had many laughs. And I am grateful for that...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom