• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Pharaohs on eBay (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Some good prices some bad ones. Would pick up a few if I wasn’t already fundraising.

8F1DB963-270B-493E-84AD-1EBBA06298DA.jpeg

Prices are whacko. Except for the $1 and $5 if they are truly minty condish.

Not even. Reds are fair, and I could see whites going around high 300's if there's a drought, but not 450, you can practically find mint leaded chips for that price. His green price is close to fair, or perhaps 'fair by eBay standards' is one way to put it.

But thinking you'll get 500+ for any of them is crazier than racks of trendy chips going for 1k.

Zero logic to the pricing, but I was just gonna post the fives myself. Seems reasonable for sure!

$850 for 500s and $475 for thousands??? Both are insane but something seems off there!

I bet the rack of 1k chips actually sell for that price!! I would probably go $350 on a rack of CDI 05 1Ks because they re such a pain to find! I try to keep my set around $3 a chip but for the harder to find high denoms sometimes you have to pay!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

IIRC Used to be a Paulson vendor who sold Paulson fantasy lines pharaohs, Le noir, cdi etc etc

Ahh gotcha, someone mentioned LCO and I immediately thought LEO(Law Enforcement) o_O and assumed something may have went down with them. Duurp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom