Pharaoh Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

Glacier

Two Pair
Reaction score
I've been trying to decide between Pharaoh, Majestics, or Dunes like a lot of you here. New to this chip thing.

But, I think I'm leaning towards Pharaoh cash set now. Maybe get ChipLab to do an Iron Maiden Dealer button.

Powerslave.jpg

My family and I are huge Iron Maiden fans and I think they'd get a kick out of it.

Now to see if I can find someone selling a 600-chip cash set.

Powerslave to go with the Pharaoh theme. Hopefully the jpeg has loaded by now.

I've been trying to decide between Pharaoh, Majestics, or Dunes like a lot of you here. New to this chip thing.
Definitely get samples. I know they are all china clays, but they have a different feel/sound. And, they also look different in person. Clean them off, oil up the samples, and see which ones really speak to you. Only then will you know :)

... with that said, if your theme is IM, then how could you not do Pharoah :)

I could get behind that...

View attachment 710957
That looks good.

My idea was to leave the sky background. Make Eddie bigger. Not have "Iron Maiden" or "Powerslave". Have "DEALER" in Iron Maiden font and red & white. I'll post it. See what you think.

But shoot, I'd buy that one right now and it would save me the trouble of designing it. Lol.

Definitely get samples. I know they are all china clays, but they have a different feel/sound. And, they also look different in person. Clean them off, oil up the samples, and see which ones really speak to you. Only then will you know :)

... with that said, if your theme is IM, then how could you not do Pharoah :)
I ordered Dunes & Pharaoh samples earlier this week. But yes, just looking at the Pharaoh chips made me think of Maiden.

That looks good.

My idea was to leave the sky background. Make Eddie bigger. Not have "Iron Maiden" or "Powerslave". Have "DEALER" in Iron Maiden font and red & white. I'll post it. See what you think.

But shoot, I'd buy that one right now and it would save me the trouble of designing it. Lol.
I literally pounded this out while on a conference call eating a sandwich. So, the fact that you'd buy it under any circumstances is a win! :)

You'll find that PCF is a wonderful resource for bouncing your ideas off of people and fine tuning your mockups. Happy to help get you started; can't wait to see what you come up with!

Hah, yeah, I was surprised too! But looking at it, I might want to find a solid version of this font, I think it would look better and would avoid having me figure out how to color paths in :)
Heck Yeah, I have that font also. And yes, it is hollow. Lol.

I literally pounded this out while on a conference call eating a sandwich. So, the fact that you'd buy it under any circumstances is a win! :)

You'll find that PCF is a wonderful resource for bouncing your ideas off of people and fine tuning your mockups. Happy to help get you started; can't wait to see what you come up with!
You'd be surprised how much convenience plays a role...lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom